About the Remote, Freelance/Contractor Position…
The objective for the role is to scale social ad accounts by meeting and exceeding specific, agreed-upon, client goals.
The main responsibilities of this role are to strategize, manage, and optimize DBE’s clients’ Facebook, Instagram, and potentially other social media ad programs.
Our social ads contractors launch, manage, and analyze results for the clients’ accounts assigned to them. They keep a close eye on budgets and bidding strategies, and conduct frequent A/B testing to gather data across ads and landing pages.
This is a remote contractor position. You must be available when our core team is working: 9 am – 5 pm North American Eastern time zone, though not necessarily all day every day (this is not a full-time assignment).
- Proactively developing and optimizing creative strategies to consistently drive high-quality leads, traffic, and visibility.
- Bringing valuable insights into internal meetings about ad performance, creative tests, and ideas for new marketing angles.
- Problem-solving your way to reach success with our clients’ ad accounts by digging into the data and transforming that into actionable next steps.
- Continuously meeting revenue, ROAS, or CPA targets on all accounts assigned to you.
- Working closely with agency leaders to understand the clients’ overall marketing strategy and translate those into platform-specific strategies.
- Understanding and developing the strategy of a specific campaign and intricate client funnel.
- Implementing different components of a campaign including ad copy and images.
- Placing and verifying pixels to ensure proper campaign tracking and accurate reporting.
- Following-up with team communication, questions, and concerns promptly.
- Staying on top of new techniques, strategies, and changes to test for better client results & campaign successes.
- 3+ years of paid Facebook and Instagram Ads Management experience with advanced knowledge of the Facebook Business Manger platform is essential. Familiarity with other platforms, e.g., LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter is a plus.
- Professional understanding of campaign types, goal types, targeting, remarketing, pixels, budget types, ad types, etc.
- Can articulate, with specific metrics and analytics, successful campaigns you have worked on in the past.
- Ability to problem-solve, analyze data/metrics, and make recommendations to the client and team based on performance data.
- Strong attention to detail, and excellent proofreading, writing, and editing skills.
- Be available when our core team is working: 9 am – 5 pm North American Eastern time zone, though not necessarily all day every day (this is not a full-time assignment).
- Strong sense of urgency, balanced with delivering with accuracy.
- Proactivity on the accounts you manage: if something stops converting, you take actions to improve the conversion rate without being told that’s necessary.
- Extremely organized. Unorganized folders, spreadsheets, or documents drive you crazy.
- You love working as a team. While we work remotely, we have a strong, welcoming, fun company culture!
If this ad has you saying, “That’s what I do!” please tell us about yourself in an email that top-lines your resume or links to your LinkedIn profile. Be sure to tell us about brands whose Facebook/Instagram ad accounts you’ve managed, and, without breaching confidentialities, examples of wins you’ve generated. We’ll want to know how you charge for your work too. Send it to:
- DBE’s hiring Radar Form or
- firstname.lastname@example.org with Social Media Ads Expert in the subject line.
You must provide all these items to be considered. No phone calls please—if things look good we’ll be talking soon enough.
Working With the DBE Team
DBE is an Omotenashi-driven digital marketing agency that delivers the agency experience every marketer and brand manager dreams of: great results and real partnering. DBE’s clients include well-known brands in consumer, B2B, media/publishing, financial services, tech, healthcare, and pharmaceutical industries. The agency is headquartered in Princeton, NJ though the team works 100% remotely.
Now in our 21st year delivering success with marketing analytics, search engine, and social media marketing, DBE team members enjoy balanced work schedules, optimized workflows, and real camaraderie with each other.
Please note: DBE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. We don’t say that because we must; we say it because it’s true.