Digital Brand Expressions’ Impact Pledge
We are revamping ethical business.
DBE aspires to uphold a safe, supportive company culture where people are taken care of not only as employees, but as whole people. We believe in fair compensation, that good ideas can come from anywhere, and in loving your job with clear health and wellness boundaries. With these sincere beliefs internally laid as foundation, our team can spark positive change externally.
Here is what we’re doing to inspire change:
1. Environmental and Social
- Employee charitable donation-matching up to $500/year per employee.
- We encourage employees to volunteer for community service by enabling them to do some of their volunteer work during regular business hours.
- We make weekly social and environmental charity donations through our newsletters’ “Do Good Spotlights” section. See Niki’s Notes for Compassionate Business Leaders and What’s Hot Wednesday for Digital Marketers.
- Since becoming fully remote, DBE has reduced commuting emissions and paper usage, while educating other business leaders on strategies for optimizing company culture in a virtual world.
- DBE is woman-founded and -owned. Our company is a part of WBENC, Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.
- Our CEO has been active in advancing equality for all women in the workplace (and society) as a member of several organizations including Chief, the Women Presidents Organization (WPO) and WE League. She is also a past board member of Rider University’s Women’s Leadership Council.
- We believe in allyship beyond supporting women. We support a number of organizations that are working to bring diversity and inclusion to the forefront. One of our clients removes bias from the hiring process with their AI SaaS solutions. We regularly support organizations including 10,000 Degrees, Black Girls CODE, the Bayard Rustin Center for Social Justice, and numerous organizations focused on ensuring children of all races have healthy head starts in life.