🔊 Hello out there! 👋
Did you know? The hashtag symbol is, also, called an octothorpe. #️⃣ Now why it’s called that is the real mystery. But you know what mystery I am going to solve: what’s new in digital marketing. Here goes….
- I’m sure you’ve heard, but the Twitter-Musk soap opera has another episode…. I like to call it, “The One Where Musk Avoids Trial Because He Thinks He Might Lose.”
- We regularly talk about Instagram and Facebook followers, but what about gaining LinkedIn Page followers? This article meets you where you’re at in your Page development, whether you’re just starting or been in the game for a while.
- Get this: Google Analytics is discontinuing store visits reporting. HOWEVER, if you properly link Google Ads and Google Analytics, you’ll be able to view the metric in the Google Ads platform. Learn more in Search Engine Journal.
Do Good Spotlight
🌟 Ronald McDonald House Central and Northern NJ 🌟
One of our clients has been a Board Member for the Ronald McDonald House Central and Northern NJ for 2 years! We are celebrating by contributing to this cause that’s helping seriously ill children and their families every day. Take a look to see the work they’ve done, and how you can help.
- IT’S OFFICIAL. Mixed Media Tweets are a thing everywhere. See a sneak peak in AdWeek.
- This story came out a couple years ago, but it still cracks me up. 😁
Humanity 1:Technology 0.
That’s it from me, so I’ll bid you all adieu with this classically appropriate ditty. 🎶
Hello and goodbye, my friends,
Got cool friends? 😎
Have them sign up for our newsletter!