The rest of the DBE team and I hope you’re having a great week and that you’re enjoying spring as it starts to unfold…
Here are the stories that keeps us talking, and if you haven’t checked out our new website, please take a peak.
- ICYMI, here’s a Search Engine Watch article on “How to Use SEO for a Great ABM Strategy.” While the focus is on account-based management (ABM), it’s a worthy read for reinforcing the value of SEO for lead generation programs:
- Did you hear how Google may use AI to look at your business hour signs on doors via Street View to update hours automatically in your local listing? This article also includes the reminder that maintaining/updating your Google Business Profile is a good local SEO practice.
- 618,000 marketers changed jobs in 2021. Remote work is growing. Media Coordinator was one of the most fasted growing jobs. Find out more in this Search Engine Land
- Holograms are coming, here’s what else Qualcomm’s CEO, Cristiano Amon, sees in the not-too-distant future.
- Are you going back to work after you’re done with work for the day? Ugh, you might be part of the triple peak day brigade.
Do Good Spotlight on: The Bayard Rustin Center for Social Justice
The Bayard Rustin Center for Social Justice is a community activist center, educational bridge, and safe space for LGBTQIA youth, intersectional families, and diverse communities. During the early months of the pandemic, the community center lost their physical space and they are fund raising to locate and occupy a new home in the Princeton area. Here’s where you can learn more and donate if their cause resonates with you like it does with DBE.
That’s it for this week. We hope you rock the rest of your week and that the weekend brings some rest, relaxation, and fun!