Let’s jump right into the stories we’re talking about here at DBE this week:
- We just think this is cool, have you seen it yet? Slime robots!
Okay, now on to the digital marketing news we’re talking about too:
- Here’s a GA4 follow-up article from Martech, reporting the results of their poll showing the vast majority of marketers will stick with GA4 albeit “kicking and screaming” along the way.
- The February 2022 Report from The CMO Survey is online and includes focus on “Managing Digital Marketing Returns” in addition to its usual insights on overall marketing spending by company size, economic sector and industry sector. BTW, the overall expected increase in digital marketing budgets in the next 12 months is over 16%!
- When is the best time to post on Instagram? Easy read from Hootsuite.
- Nobody likes listening to a person that only talks about themselves. Your customers are no different. How can you enhance your copy to be more customer-centric? Check out this article from copywriter, Belinda Weaver.
Do Good Spotlight: Gail Bierenbaum Women’s Leadership Council at Rider University
I’m on the board of the Women’s Leadership Council at Rider University, and as the students prepare of graduation and new students are deciding Rider is where they want to continue their education, DBE donated to the Leadership Council to support their support of woman embarking on their careers after graduation the university. You can learn more about the program here.
That’s it for this week, short and sweet, other than the slime robots. Have a great rest of the week!