Are y’all ready for this?
We’ve got lots of digital marketing tea to spill this week, ‘specially in the social media realm. Ready. Set. Read!
- LinkedIn Learnings:
- LinkedIn Message ads are being sunsetted. 🌆 The LI inbox is being revamped into separate inboxes (kinda like gmail ads), so the platform is swapping out that ad format for 2 new ones: Conversation and Click-to-Message Ads.
- 90% of marketers want to work in a company with values that align to their own. In fact, 8 out of 10 people surveyed by LinkedIn want that. Learn why from LinkedIn Workforce Insights.
- Are you optimizing your LinkedIn content for B2B marketing? Of the 6 tips MarTech provides, we like utilizing content marketing to establish credibility for your company as a whole.
- Why might your Google Business Profile get suspended? Check out some unwritten rules from Search Engine Land.
Do Good Spotlight
🌟 Smile Farms 🌟
Smile Farms has become a nonprofit leader in creating meaningful jobs in agricultural settings for adults with developmental disabilities, almost none of whom have worked before.Their founding story is super sweet, too. Jim McCann, Founder/Chairman of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc., had a brother living in Independent Group Living Home (IGHL), a residence for people with developmental disabilities, so he teamed up with the home’s CEO, Walter Stockton, to create this program. Learn more about what they’re doing: Smile Farms.
- Ahhh… content marketing… what a broad concept. Here are 10 things Marketing Pro Pulse recommends for your business’ content marketing strategy.
- The March 2023 CMO Survey Highlights and Insights report is definitely worth a look. Some tidbits for thought:
- The majority of brands surveyed (54.9%) consider themselves positioned as a “premium” brand.
- Firms are spending the majority of their budget on short-term performance (59.9%) vs. long-term brand building (40.1%) but say they ideally want to have a more balanced mix.
- We can’t seem to keep our eyes off Twitter. As Twitter begins to allow more types of speech, shadow bans will now have transparency. A little pop-up will show that the visibility is limited if a tweet violates any of the platform’s Hateful Conduct rules.
- Which of the biggest ecommerce companies will grow the fastest in 2023 and 2024? 🤔Hint 1: It’s not Amazon, which is ranked 4th. Hint 2: Honk if you love ecommerce! Hint 3: Woof!
Hold on. *catches breath* That was a lot! Hope you got some good knowledge out of it. Anyways, enjoy your week!