Lots of stories so let’s jump right in:
- Want to help boost your co-workers? Consider this about the value of compliments in the workplace.
- We all know digital transformation is easier said than done. This article from MarTech today covers the importance of communication and involvement as the two critical elements needed for “Finding positive energy for business transformation.” The discussion on communication includes an explanation of “appreciative inquiry” (an AI of a different kind) that is a concept we’ve been hearing a lot about recently.
- Google Plans to stop tracking ads through your internet history. Read more about it and what it can mean to you as a marketer as well as a consumer and here as well, oh, and one more.
- Search Engine Land has an article on this classic question: “The brand name conundrum: to buy or not buy (your brand names)?” While we typically don’t share sponsored content, we are totally aligned with these recommendations and have effectively leveraged these brand name bidding strategies for many of our clients.
- Google is recommending a pyramid scheme?! Yes, as a navigational structure to help Google bots see page context for large websites with 1,000+ internal links. SEO Roundtable has the details if you want to get your nerd on…
- With the rising costs of Facebook ads comes new strategies to ensure a positive return on ad spend. This article provides best practices and strategies for driving high quality Facebook traffic at a low cost.
- Gen Z spending power is growing so is social influencer marketing. Brands are looking for longer-term contracts to make the influencer more of a champion of their brand. Influencer-brand relationships look increasingly attractive to marketers as influencer e-commerce measurement is becoming more data-driven. Find out more about this growing marketing type in this Marketing Dive article.
- Here’s a great article from Search Engine Journal on Google’s announcement about Page Speed Insights Scores and announced changes. The short answer is you may see improved scores. The long answer is, well, read the article…it’s worth it.
Do Good Spotlight on: Trenton Area Soup Kitchen (TASK)
Feeding the hungry in the Trenton, NJ area is what TASK is all about. We donated this week to help them to continue deliver on their mission for people who need food in Trenton and the surrounding area. Is there a local food pantry or soup kitchen in your area that needs your support? Please consider donating non-perishable items or cash to help them help those in need. Here’s how to learn more about and help TASK.
Let’s finish the week strong, supportive, and focused! Go marketers!