Is anyone else feeling like the year is racing by? It’s already mid-February!
Here’s this week’s What’s Hot Wednesday for your digital marketing mind:
- The Super Bowl is over but we thought you might be interested in how monday.com and Ricolo were leveraging digital channels during the game, with or without a TV spot.
- Danny Goodwin, Senior Editor for Search Engine Land, shared a blog post this week from The SEO MBA titled “Is SEO Worth It?” The author, Tom Critchlow, does a deep dive to explain first why SEO investment can’t be measured the same way as Paid Search investment and then presents the idea of “incrementality” as a path to better valuing of Organic Search results. It’s heady stuff but to use a popular quote from Billions, “Worth it.”
- The ways data is collected and the ways data can no longer be collected are changing the digital advertising industry landscape. Retailers are adopting, adtech, brands are becoming publishers, data and AI are everywhere.
- The EU has been tightening data-sharing regulations. As a push-back, Meta is threatening to discontinue Facebook and Instagram in the EU. Get the scoop on the situation in this AdWeek article.
- Google is testing bullet points in ads. Why?
Do Good Spotlight on: Save the Children
Since its founding over 100 years ago, Save the Children has changed the lives of over 1 billion children in the US and around the world. They use resources to provide children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. When crisis strikes, and children are most vulnerable, they are consistently among the first to respond and the last to leave. We wanted to bring this organization to your attention this week with our spotlight, and as always, we made a donation. Here’s where you can learn more.
Thanks for reading. Please suggest not-for-profits for us to feature so we can share the love. Have a great rest of the week and weekend too.