Hello, Hello, Hello…
? Is there anybody in there? Is there anyone looking for digital marketing news? ? Alright, we may not be Pink Floyd, but we will rock you with the latest insights in our favorite industry. Ready? 1, 2, 3, 4!
- Want to make your B2B SEO = ROI? Of course you do, but it’s more complicated when your conversions require multi-touch interactions. Search Engine Watch offers advice on “How to drive B2B conversions from your organic traffic”. Check it out, y’all.
- Sometimes the best way to learn is through example. The North Face teaches us a few top-notch lessons in paid search in this interesting read.
- Marketing Charts has visualized CMO’s Budget Allocations Across Online Channels from Gartner’s State of Marketing Budget and Strategy 2022 report. Social Advertising and Search Advertising lead the digital pack at 10.1% and 9.8% share respectively and top the unpaid SEO channel which is at 8.5% share of budget. Still, the relative closeness of all the channels suggests most companies are taking a multi-channel approach to their online marketing.
Do Good Spotlight
? Travis Mills Foundation ?
United States Army Staff Sergeant Travis Mills of the 82nd Airborne was critically injured on his third tour of duty in Afghanistan by an IED (improvised explosive device) while on patrol, losing portions of both legs and both arms. Now, Travis and his wife Kelsey run the Travis Mills Foundation, a nonprofit organization, formed to benefit and assist post 9/11 veterans who have been injured in active duty or as a result of their service to our nation. These veterans and their families receive an all-inclusive, all-expenses-paid, barrier-free experience in Maine where they participate in adaptive activities, and much more! See more: https://travismillsfoundation.org/
We loved supporting this beautiful cause. If you have another cause you’d like us to shoutout, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Just like an 80’s brat-pack, high-school movie, brands have their own cliques. ??? Here’s a fun read about brand archetypes!
- ? Hot Tips from DBE ? Whether you rely on the right or left brain,… prefer to work remote or in the office, or… are all about the facts or the experiences, breaks are necessary for everyone. AND we’ve got reasons for you to believe it no matter what side of the aforementioned fences you are on! Read our latest post, Workday Breaks: Compassion for Your Brain, now!
May your week be fun and fruitful!
Best Wishes ✨
Have you heard it through the grapevine? ??
You can invite your digital-marketing-junkie friends to join us in this nerd-ery!
Send them this link!