Are you ready for this week’s roundup of sizzlin’ hot digital marketing beans? Welp, it’s coming at you anyway, so get pumped!
- ⏲ Pop Quiz ⏲ Which social media platform is most trusted for finding and purchasing products? Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube? Discover the answer here or you can read to the end of this edition for an answer in our PS. 😉
- We’re venturing into the unknown! Our imaginations are the limit when it comes to the future of the internet. This article from Rishad Tobaccowala challenges what we think we know about Web3 and our technological future. (While reading this, all I could think of is this AAR song from Meet the Robinsons. Call me up on the day when we can build skyscrapers in seconds. #SoCool.)
- If you’re like 56% of Americans, you are likely to participate in a “big life moment” in the next two years. Think with Google defines these moments and four pathways brands should consider to meet customers’ changed expectations as they do their planning.
Do Good Spotlight
🌟 No Kid Hungry 🌟
NoKidHungry.org is on a mission to end childhood hunger in the U.S. They work to expand awareness and implement programs, grants, etc. to make sure kids get their 3 meals a day. Discover more about their cause and how you can help: https://www.nokidhungry.org/
We’d like to thank Angie Bruhn for the wonderful suggestion!
If you have an impactful organization to which you’d like us to donate and spotlight, give us a holler via email, snail mail, pony express… whatever floats your boat. 📢🐌🐎🚢
- Facebook is pulling the plug 🔌… on live shopping. In our last issue, we discussed Facebook’s transition to a TikTok-like format. Therefore, it has decided to toss out the old to make space for more Reels.
- Embarking on a new marketing campaign soon? Martech offers this article on how “Most marketing fails before it starts”. It includes the top 5 reasons marketing fails, as well as the top 5 rules for marketing success. Read onward >>
We hope you’re crushin’ so far this week. Looking forward to chatting at the same time next week!
PS: The pop quiz answer is YouTube.
P.P.S. 👀 Share our rockin’ newsletter with your buddies and send them this signup link.