I don’t know about you, but September is my favorite month. It’s cooling down a bit from the August roasting, pumpkin spice flavors are warming up mugs countrywide, and so many things are beginning. Gotta love it ♥ …. Now, let’s dig into the good word around digital marketing.
- Can social media be complete without ads? 🤔 That’s a topic for discussion. Take a listen to what WSJ has to say.
- Think with Google offers this video with leaders from Grainger, Carvana, and Summersalt explaining their approaches to creating unique, full-funnel customer experiences. If you watch it, you will hear a lot about optimizing customer experiences with data-driven integration strategies. (So maybe you don’t need to watch the video now.)
- ⏲ Quick ⏲ Which generation has the lowest % of “true” responses to the following: “I’m definitely loyal to some companies, and I’ll pay more to shop with them.” Gen Z? Millennials? Gen X? Boomers? The answer to this and other brand loyalty attitudes may surprise you as Marketing Charts reports on findings from a generational Cheetah Digital/Econsultancy survey. (Pssst… want to cheat? The answer is in the PS.)
- If you’re looking to read 300 pages of digital fun facts, Hootsuite released its The Global State of Digital 2022. (If you’re a lil’ strapped on time, we got some cool insights below!)
- The need and want for social media customer service has increased since the start of the pandemic.
- 61% of the population reported “finding information” as the main reason they use the internet.
- The largest demographic of social media users lies in the 20-29 age range.
Do Good Spotlight
🌟 Big City Mountaineers 🌟
We all know that nature has a direct correlation to our stress levels. Big City Mountaineers is providing access to the outdoors for youth from communities that have historically lacked equitable access to nature. Through free, fully outfitted, and professionally led outdoor and backcountry trips, they are able to help kids in cities answer their calls to the wild! Check ‘em out: https://www.bigcitymountaineers.org/
- Make sure you’re on Google’s good side with your meta descriptions! Here’s a quick lowdown of this SEJ article:
- Don’t shove a list of keywords in it. (That just ain’t classy.)
- Do use webpage content and be specific!
- Don’t describe your keyword phrase; describe your webpage’s content.
Wishing you a joyful September! 😊
PS: It’s Boomers 💥
You say you got friends who’d loooove this newsletter? 😍
Send them this signup link!