Hoping you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend 🎉. As hard workers, we all need a little break sometimes. We’re happy to have you back. Now, here’s what you’ve been waiting for….
- TikTok’s opening up… *drumroll please 🥁* Shopping Ads. Advertisers will be able to highlight their products to the 56% of TikTok users who discover new brands and products through the platform.
- Videos are showing up more frequently on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) in video carousels or as video-rich snippets. Plus, see some other benefits of leveraging videos and YouTube search results to gain insights on your customer’s buying journey in this MarTech article.
- Words have power ⚡ (obviously). But what can selling on Facebook marketplace teach you about copywriting? Ann Handley gives us a little info on her experiment in her blog post.
- “We’re so accustomed to hustling, we don’t remember how to float.” In this interview from Think with Google, resilience experts share how to maximize creativity in stressful times. #BobRossYourLife🎨
- 🔥 Hot Tips from DBE 🔥 When you think of organic or naturally grown or preservative-free, you think of food, right? How about brand authenticity? No? Time to read our latest blog. 😁
Do Good Spotlight
🌟 PennFuture 🌟
Clean energy. I feel we hear those words a lot these days, but how can we change our economy for green initiatives? PennFuture is leading the “transition to a clean energy economy in Pennsylvania and beyond.” Not only are they working for a carbon neutral economy, but they protect green and wild places for new generations. See what they’re up to: https://www.pennfuture.org/
- LinkedIn has bestowed the power for users to pin comments in replay chains. This’ll help guide more relevant, thought-provoking conversations on the platform!
- More on the shrinking talent pool from McKinsey: They call it the “Great Attrition”. Check out their five personas to help companies attract the right talent based on addressing what’s important to them. 💼
- If you’re a little bit (okay, a lotta bit) of a nerd like me, you’ll find this interesting: There’s a possibility transparent solar panels could replace windows in the future! While I can’t understand all the technical language, it’s an awesome idea!
Sending positive energy your way this week and beyond!
Rock on, y’all 🤘
Did you know?
- Anteaters have no teeth.
- A flock of flamingos is called a flamboyance.
- There are 32 muscles in a cat’s ear.
If you did, that’s pretty awesome. If you didn’t, join the club 🤪
Hey, speaking of clubs… tell your friends to join ours!