- LinkedIn has bestowed the power for users to pin comments in replay chains. This’ll help guide more relevant, thought-provoking conversations on the platform!
- More on the shrinking talent pool from McKinsey: They call it the “Great Attrition”. Check out their five personas to help companies attract the right talent based on addressing what’s important to them. 💼
- If you’re a little bit (okay, a lotta bit) of a nerd like me, you’ll find this interesting: There’s a possibility transparent solar panels could replace windows in the future! While I can’t understand all the technical language, it’s an awesome idea!
Sending positive energy your way this week and beyond!
Rock on, y’all 🤘
Did you know?
- Anteaters have no teeth.
- A flock of flamingos is called a flamboyance.
- There are 32 muscles in a cat’s ear.
If you did, that’s pretty awesome. If you didn’t, join the club 🤪
Hey, speaking of clubs… tell your friends to join ours!