- Meta is merging content moderation teams for ad content and central integrity. What this means for you:
- Business and everyday users will receive the same customer support treatment.
- Meta will hold both everyday and business users to the same content standards.
- Google has updated YMYL (your money or your life) guidelines for websites. In short, they want to ensure websites are providing trustworthy and reputable content to help users quickly get to relevant content when it comes to these topics. This aligns with the “helpful content” algorithm update recently implemented as well as E-A-T (expertise-authoritative-trust) signals Google likes to see. 👍
- PS: For more on E-A-T, check out the origins of E-A-T 20 years ago written by Mike Grehan (who Marc worked with while serving on the Board of SEMPO).
Whenever I say goodbye on a Zoom call, I think of this Laurel and Hardy skit. I hope it makes you smile on your next call. 😁
Goodbye for now!
Still not ready to say goodbye? 😢
Share us with your friends to keep the party going! 🥳
Send them this signup link!