Another week with more juicy content to share. 🧃 Let’s dive in!
- Think with Google is out with their Year in Search 2022 trends and insights. Here’s the low-down:
- Their intro summary is “From redefining value and shifting priorities to reflecting on our identities and seeking ways to help others, people are turning to Search to answer questions big and small in uncertain times.”
- The report explores 3 overarching trends: “Value, reevaluated”, “Aid and allyship”, and “Revising priorities.”
- Here’s a nugget from the report that reminds us search should be used at different stages of the customer acquisition journey: “You cannot expect to have someone move directly from ‘I know you’ to ‘I buy you’ without all the steps that are required in between.”
- Speaking of search, there is a lot of buzz around Yahoo getting back into search including some teaser tweets like “Just popping in to remind everyone that we did search before it was cool. BRB making it cool again.” But don’t hold your breath as it might be a while….
Do Good Spotlight
🌟 Episcopal Community Services Philadelphia 🌟
Episcopal Community Services Philadelphia aims to transform communities by helping people improve their lives and achieve economic independence. Some of their impactful programs include programs for kids after school, rapid re-housing, and health and wellness. See their impact: Episcopal Community Services Philadelphia.
- Snap has been losing its credibility with advertisers, and Q4 results back up that claim. 👻 Many marketers have viewed the platform for more top-of-the-funnel advertising than a conversion strategy. As advertiser budgets shrink, what platform do you think will be the first to go? See more.
- Google has been testing out a new look for search with AI answers in response to competition against chatbot services. Yeah. I know. Everyone is hopping on the AI train now. It’s, like, so last year….
Why We 💗 What We Do…
Have you heard through the grapevine? Our one-of-kind, master-networker CEO & President, Niki Fielding, is starting the Philadelphia chapter of The Connective. Check out the story!
- Some Fun for You 😄 If you’re up for some marketing humor, check out Tom Fishburne’s Marketoonist depiction of the “evolution of smart products” using a toaster as an example. It’s funny but also a little scary.
You have digital marketing friends with good vibes? ☮
Send them this far-out signup link!