It’s Wednesday and you know what that means!
Here’s this week’s What’s Hot Wednesday for Digital Marketers. It’s the news the DBE team wants to make sure you see, and if you’d like to chat with us about any of the stories, let us know:
- Want to know more about what makes DBE so successful and why it matters to our clients and team? Listen to Dan Nestle’s interview with me on his podcast, The Dan Nestle Show. I had a blast talking with Dan. If you give a listen, I bet you’ll want to subscribe to the podcast, he does a fantastic job interviewing his guests.
- A look at which trends will continue to be essential for Facebook marketers in 2022.
- Mobile ad spend on track to hit $350B this year. Read about it here.
- Think With Google has an interesting “Route to Ready” interactive guide designed to help companies customize their approach to digital transformation. The journey prompts thinking/rethinking and exploration of actionable solutions in 6 areas: Planning and budgeting; Talent, teams and culture; Data and insights; Customer-centric marketing; New customer experiences; and Outcomes and agility. Start anywhere you want.
Do Good Spotlight on: Montclair Helps
Ray Graj of Graj & Gustavsen, Inc. told us about a local not-for-profit in Montclair, NJ that is doing a lot of good by supporting several other not-for-profits with “fast, relief at critical moments for long-term impact.” The concept is to bridge the gap with support for people who may be fully employed but still economically vulnerable, the ones you read about who are “one unexpected expense away from devastation.” They don’t qualify for government assistance and that’s where Montclair Helps steps in. We were moved by their compassion and ability to move quickly, so we wanted to feature them here and we made a donation too. You can learn more here.
- Search Engine Watch offers this article on “How to Optimize SEO Titles with Popular Keywords.” It’s premised on the one-keyword-phrase-per-page approach that DBE advises for all our clients as best practice. It also includes examples of how to build the page title to incorporate other closely related or longer-tail versions.
- Mozcast is an interactive (and surprising fun) way to view Google’s changing algorithm. Watch how Google figures out how to place each little blue link with this algorithmic SEO weather report.
- …More fun! What’s new in graphic design in 2022? Check out the trends via an infographic:
That’s it for this week, we’ll be back next week with more quick shares and another not-for-profit that’s doing good in the world. If you have a not-for-profit you’d like us to feature—and donate to—let us know.
Thanks, and have a great rest of the week!