Well, we all made it to May! Good job!
Digital marketing never sleeps, and here are the topics the team is talking about here that we wanted to share with you:
- Conductor’s annual marketing conference, C3, is on for May 11 in NYC. Registrations are still open. Here’s a list of 10 client-side SEO pros Conductor tags as follow-worthy.
- McKinsey’s Author Talks series this month includes an edited transcript of Sandeep Dayal chatting about his new book Branding Between The Ears: Using Cognitive Science to Build Lasting Customer Connections. Read (or listen) to his thoughts on how empathy can support brand sense, brand resolve, and brand happiness.
- MarTech offers an article on “Marketing Analytics: What It is and Why Marketers Should Care.” It starts off with the basics but then goes into explaining the three types of marketing analytics models – Descriptive, Predictive, and Prescriptive – and use cases for each.
- Google is letting users limit three more types of ads on YouTube and Google Display. It’s important to note “fewer does not mean zero.” Some of our clients are in these fields so it’s important to share. Read more here.
Do Good Spotlight on: Trenton Area Soup Kitchen
We went local again this week as we spotlight the Trenton Area Soup Kitchen, affectionately called TASK. Their mission is simple: feed those in the Trenton area who are hungry and offer programs to encourage self-sufficiency. Their guiding principles are few and powerful, led by “food first: feeding the hungry.” Please take a few minutes to learn more here, and consider donating, as we did, to help those who need our support.
- Looking to increase your productivity at work? Try taking time for your hobbies. Sound counterproductive, right? Not if you look at it under the right light. Read this HBR article for more.
- And speaking of productivity tips, what’s the ideal length for meetings?
- Feeling left behind on Web 3? Want an easy way to catch up and stay current? Here’s 1440’s hub.
Thanks for reading. Please send us suggestions for not-for-profits you’d like to see featured and the DBE team hopes you have a wonderful rest of the week.