Hi All! ?
First full week of June is already bustling with digital marketing news, and we’re ready to spill the beans! 1, 2, 3… GO!
- Get ready for this research finding: Gen Z is 99% likely to hit ‘skip’ on an ad if it is an option. Discover more about Gen Z’s search for authenticity in this Marketing Tech article.
- Hear ye, hear ye. *Unrolls scroll* Google hath decreed: On June 26, Shopping Ads product descriptions will automatically update based on landing page info…. Whether this is good or bad depends on the marketer.
- Search Engine Roundtable has the skinny on the latest Google algorithm “May 2002 Broad Core Update” that was launched May 25. The update “is not a penalty, it promotes or rewards great web pages.” And early indications are DBE’s SEO clients are indeed benefiting. Of course, we are continuing to monitor activity closely and will provide any updates on this and future updates as they occur.
- How do you get people to connect with your brand? (Isn’t that an age-old question?) Think with Google released a quick video about building a strong connection with your audience for YouTube ads. Check it out!
Do Good Spotlight
? Trenton Area Soup Kitchen ?
Food first is the mission of Trenton Area Soup Kitchen (TASK). Learn more about this steady, relied-upon resource for the disadvantaged of Trenton here: https://www.trentonsoupkitchen.org/ and consider how you can help.
We donated as we do for all our spotlighted organizations. Have an organization you want us to consider? Let us know: email@example.com.
- Do you have some spare time next Tuesday and Wednesday (June 14 & 15)? If so, you may want to sign up for the virtual SMX Advanced conference because, for the first time ever, this expert-level search marketing training is F-R-E-E! As always, there are tracks for SEO, PPC and related Solutions sessions with live Q&A. Bonus: if you can’t make the sessions live, they will be available to registrants for replay later. Check out the agenda online today.
- ? Hot Tips from DBE ? There are a lot of people claiming the title “thought leader,” but what does that really mean? Get a new look at thought leadership on social media through DBE’s lens.
Wishing you all a productive and fun week!
Rock on ?
Invite your colleagues, friends, partners, dogs, cats, lizards… anybody to join the newsletter ?
Send them this signup link!