How’s March rollin’ out for ya? Are you excited for the Spring Equinox on the horizon? 💐 I am excited for those flower buds to start popping up. Anyway, let’s dig into this edition of your favorite digital marketing newsletter, shall we?
- YouTube’s rolling out a dubbed video feature for creators. This will allow multiple language audio tracks to be uploaded for one video. What a wonderful way to reach more people!
- B2C marketers are increasing their use of “social video”. First was this article citing TikTok/Social Video as the most important consumer trend of 2023. Then, came this story on how YouTube is by far the “The Top Social Platform for ROAS Among Large B2C Advertisers“. Time to get “vid” it… (pun courtesy of Marc Engelsman).
- Snapchat+ users have a new robot friend in their Chat. Check out the company’s announcement.
Do Good Spotlight
🌟 K9s For Warriors 🌟
K9s For Warriors gives highly-trained Service Dogs to military veterans suffering from PTSD, traumatic brain injury and/or military trauma. Many of the dogs come from high-kill rescue shelters, and they are paired with a military veteran to help in the healing journey. They are truly making a positive impact on so many lives. Please consider checking them out and donating: K9s For Warriors.
- Similar audience segments will be floating out of the Google Ads picture this August. Here’s what you need to know to transition.
- The Google Ads Malicious or unwanted software policy will be updated in May. Some changes surround malicious software, compromised sites, and unwanted software. Check out Google’s page.
Why We 💗 What We Do…
Our wonderful Office Manager, Stacy, surprised the team with an Employee Appreciation Awards Ceremony! (She’s the best. 😄) Check out the video!
- eMarketer presents a different angle on AI in this chart from on “AI fails to generate consumer enthusiasm across media.” More than half of respondents polled by Ipsos prefer human-generated content across a broad range of media.
Wishing you awesomeness this week and beyond. We’re rooting for you! 🌸
Does February like March? 📅
No, but April May.
How does a flower whistle? 🌷
By using its tulips.
Why do trees have so many friends? 🌲
They branch out.
We’re basically one step below Comedy Central.
Share the joy, and send your friends the signup link!